Life is full of conundrums and our decision making skills get sharpened when we get behind those real or hypothetical situations. I have a few conundrums that we can all relate to, no matter who we are or what we do or where we are from. Conundrums and choices we may have made or want to make. A social experiment for all and any of us to get behind. I will post a new conundrum everyday for 10 days. Here are the rules of the game.
- The questions will be posted under the Conundrum tag to differentiate them from the rest of the discussions.
- The aim of the game is to gain the best advice.
- A conundrum will be posted at 12 PM IST everyday from 3rd Aug to 13th Aug.
- These threads will only be available to answer for 24 hours. After which the thread is locked permanently and you will not be able to add/remove/edit your answers.
- Everyone can participate and give the best advice. What counts is to consider the real difficulties in the situation and provide the answer to the question.
- The choice of best advices, of course is subjective. So, we'll pick the winner based on a combination of our subjective choice of the most suitable advice for the situation along with most likes/engagements in each round.
And just so you don't miss the questions posted everyday for the next 10 days please check to see if you have your notifications turned on. Go to your profile > Settings > Notifications and enable them.
- Though you could ask the same question to your friends and family as it could drive a good conversation, first try to answer the question by yourself and submit your replies so we gain your perspective on the problem and your specific advice.
All the best! Have fun everyone! 🍻