This community is for people who care deeply about helping themselves and the world around them achieve better well-being and success. We believe the way to do that is through Nool: a network of goal-driven communities, united by the shared purpose of elevating ourselves through genuine conversations.
If you're open to this possibility, join us as we execute this vision together. Let's reclaim the internet as a space for genuine discourse, where threads of wisdom and compassion weave us into something much greater than ourselves.
What do I do here?
You would use this forum to get involved with the inner workings of Nool. If you like a little more control over your life than the average person, this is a place you can call home. The vibe and values that we form here will reflect across the Nool platform, affecting lives in unimaginable ways. If Nool is the restaurant, this would be the kitchen. If Nool is a concert, this is backstage. If Nool is... well, you get the idea.
3 Simple Rules
- Don't be an ass *.
- No self promotion except for the "Introduce yourself" thread.
- Have fun **.
* Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Stay polite.
- Keep it clean and appropriate.
- Treat everyone with respect and protect their privacy.
- No spam
** How to Disagree Respectfully:
- Focus on ideas, not people.
- Avoid name-calling, personal attacks, and tone policing.
- Don't contradict without reason.
- Offer thoughtful counter-arguments to enhance the conversation.